Caption This!


Zazzle caused me to change the way I take pictures.

Normally, if I'm going to take an animal portrait, I want a vertical ("portrait") shot, as opposed to the horizontal, "landscape," one.  But I changed that from a rule to a general guideline when I realized that Zazzle allows you to add captions on the fly, as you're setting the picture up for sale--and again, when you're purchasing your item.

So my "rule" for framing shots kinda went out the window, and I often found myself shooting animal portraits with space around them--specifically to leave room for a caption on a Zazzle product.

Please feel free to suggest more captions for these images in the comments below, or head on over to Zazzle and caption some stuff yourself!

-=ad=-


Spots and Shadow


Zazzle



I Could TELL You...But THEN...


Zazzle

If I Want Your Opinion, I'll Rattle Your Cage!
I Could Tell You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You.
What Do You Mean You Voted AGAINST Ron Paul?
Tyranny Defined
Sic Semper Tyrannis
Find Your Happy Place! 
We Are ALL Mad Here...  --Cheshire Cat 


Bird...with Attitude!

Zazzle

The Fed:  Turning Nest Eggs Into Chicken Feed Since 1913!
There's No Saving Throw Against Stupidity.



By Any Other Name

Zazzle

If You Want To Bloom, You Have To Brave The Rain!


I Survived The 80s!
I Survived the 80s! 
Zazzle



It's Not An Attitude!

Zazzle
It's NOT An Attitude...It's Just The Way I Am!
Don't Give Me Attitude!  I Have Enough Of My Own! 

Flutter On By


Zazzle
 The Best Things In Life...Are Not Things.

Did You See THAT?!?

Zazzle
Who's Afraid Of Mencken Hobgoblins?
Sic Semper Idiota!

Becoming Roadkill Is Not A Valid Career Option
The Other White Meat...?


Don't Even Think It.


Zazzle

Smile!  Pass It On!
Would You BEE Mine...?


Zazzle
Would You BEE mine...?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pikers and Rikers and Jazz, Oh My...

Nicky Weird: Harvest Moon

Society for Creative Anachronism at the JAV RenFaire