Pix of the Day: ...somewhere...

...no, I'm not even sure where this was...

I snapped this on a cross-country drive from Phoenix to Colorado Springs--the same trip as the Paria Rimrocks visit, the same trip where I went over Vail Pass in a blizzard...all of which is a story much too long for one of these quickie Pix of the Day posts. Anyway, this was somewhere in the Utah/Colorado area, and I neglected to write down the name of this particular hill and body of water. If anyone recognizes the place, feel free to let me know; I'd love to add a clearer label to this picture besides "...um...some lake...near some mountain...somewhere near Colorado."

-=ad=-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pikers and Rikers and Jazz, Oh My...

Nicky Weird: Harvest Moon

Gravity Works...and gravity SUCKS!