Pix of the Day

Okay...this has been quiet for a long time (hey, I've got wife, kids, day job that occasionally involves nights and weekends, sometimes I don't get back here all that often...).

So, I think I'll set this challenge for myself...to try to start uploading a picture and a quick commentary every day. Shorter posts, less time involved, hey, it's worth a shot, right...?

I'll start things off with this...



...sunset, in the mountains just outside Cottonwood and Jerome, about an hour's drive from Flagstaff. I like how the sunset brought out the color of the rocks against the blue sky background.

Any comments? Suggestions? Criticisms? Pic requests...?

-=ad=-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pikers and Rikers and Jazz, Oh My...

Nicky Weird: Harvest Moon

Gravity Works...and gravity SUCKS!